Terms and conditions for Stella McCartney x The RealReal promotion
- These terms and conditions apply to all Stella McCartney promotion codes issued in connection with the Stella McCartney x The RealReal promotion (the “Codes”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- In exchange for The RealReal’s acceptance of your first consignment of a Stella McCartney item during the promotional period, you will receive a personal promo code for $100 off your next purchase at a directly owned and operated Stella McCartney store in the US or online at www.stellamccartney.com/us when you spend $110 or more on a single Stella McCartney item, excluding Stella McCartney Kids, any item from the adidas by Stella McCartney range, eyewear, lingerie, swimwear, and perfume. This promotion is valid from 6/1/2021 to 5/31/2023 and subject to change or cancellation at any time. Limit one promo code per consignor per year. If your consignment is accepted, The RealReal will issue your $100 personal promo code by email between the 10th and 25th of the month following the month when your consignment is accepted.
- There is a limit of one Code per eligible recipient. Stella McCartney may withhold or cancel a Code if it or The RealReal believes multiple accounts are linked to the same individual.
- A Code is valid for 60 days from the date of issue by The RealReal. On expiry, the Code will no longer be valid for use and shall be automatically cancelled. To check the expiry date of a Code, please check the date of your email from The RealReal containing the Code.
- Codes may be redeemed in the USA only at www.stellamccartney.com/us and in the following Stella McCartney stores:
California - Stella McCartney Costa Mesa, Stella McCartney Los Angeles
Florida - Stella McCartney Bal Harbour
Nevada - Stella McCartney Las Vegas The Wynn Plaza & The Shops at Crystals
New York - Stella McCartney Madison Avenue, Stella McCartney Soho
Texas - Stella McCartney Houston
Stella McCartney promotion codes cannot be redeemed in any department store. All purchases shall be subject to Stella McCartney’s Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Codes may also be redeemed in the USA only at www.stellamccartney.com/us when you spend $110 or more on a single Stella McCartney item.
- Codes are single use only, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, credit, used towards purchases of items from the adidas by Stella McCartney range, eyewear, lingerie, swimwear, Stella McCartney Kids, or perfume, previous purchases, or delivery costs, or in connection with the purchase of a gift card. No change will be given and where a Code is redeemed in store, any remaining value will be cancelled if the entire value of the Code is not spent in a single transaction. Codes can only be redeemed online when you spend $110 or more on a single Stella McCartney item.
- If you wish to return or exchange any item purchased using the Code, Stella McCartney’s standard returns policy shall apply. The value of the Code will be subtracted from any refund you receive and shall not be available for re-use in any circumstances.
- Stella McCartney reserves the right to correct any input or clerical errors in creating or issuing a Code (including, without limitation, any errors regarding the value of the Code)
- It is your responsibility to keep the Code safe, no replacement Codes will be provided. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Stella McCartney excludes all liability in relation to this promotion. Without limitation to the foregoing, Stella McCartney shall not be liable for the loss or unauthorised use of any Codes or for any loss or delay due to any technical issues regarding the issuing, validation or use of Codes.
- Stella McCartney reserves the right to void any Code believed to have been issued other than in accordance with terms of this promotion or which has already been used or obtained unlawfully.
- These terms and conditions are subject New York law and may be changed by Stella McCartney at any time. By presenting a Code, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For questions in relation to the Code please submit the form by clicking here.